Wednesday 25 July 2012

Initial thoughts

I have decided that I should record some of the experiences and emotions that happen to me as I start a unique ans exciting journey over the next few weeks as a games maker at the Olympic games.This morning I have woken at an early hour. Part of that is down to the excitement that I feel building withing me. It was over two years ago that I heard about the fact that volunteers would be needed to help at the games.

Being the sort of person who likes to be busy and get involved rather than stand on the side and watch. Last December I went for an interview and back in march three days before my birthday I received the most fantastic gift - the chance to work at the games in the velodrome, bmx and basketball areas. It's two days to go and I'm just about to start my last day at work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment